At Designated, we consider our Personal Assistants essential to our success. We have a diverse and vibrant selection of clients who rely on us to support them and their business and we want to provide them a first class service.
As a Personal Assistant your task is to ensure you lighten the load of our clients. Take control of administrative tasks to allow them to focus on other key areas. This is a dynamic and demanding role that requires you to build trust and loyalty with your clients to ensure effective working relationships.
You will act as an ambassador for Designated and a champion for our full suite of services. Your job is to ensure that Designated clients are given the best support possible.
A Designated PA will provide first class personal assistance to one or several clients. Being able to manage a portfolio of clients requiring different levels of support across many different industries.
Jobs could include, diary and email management, meetings, office/business administration, lifestyle management, marketing administration and so much more. Each client is unique.
You will nurture and develop the professional relationship with the Client on behalf of Designated. Be confident to take ownership of tasks assigned to you either directly by the Client or by Designated and ensure that deadlines are either met, or contingencies created.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant in a demanding corporate environment or working for HNWI’s.
- Aptitude, adaptability and intelligence.
- Integrity, reliability, resourcefulness.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Confidence and commitment.
- Technically astute and able to grasp new software/applications easily.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and electronic.
- Ability to be proactive, use own initiative and to work alone in a remote environment.
- Business acumen.