Designated Medical a sub division of Designated has a team of Medical PA supporting busy consultants in private practice in London and the UK.
We are looking for freelance, Medical Audio Typists to manage the transcription and typing requirements of our clients.
We have a constant demand of audio transcription for the right people.
We pay these projects on a minimum rate of 60p per recorded audio minute and we always pay our typists one month in arrears.
To be considered for the role, you should have:
- minimum of 2+ years experience as a medical audio typist;
- excellent spelling and grammar;
- be fast at typing - min 65wpm;
- be able to turnaround all typing within 24 hours;
- be good at researching terminology;
- have proficient home office set including fast broadband connection;
- ideally have headphones and a foot pedal (although not essential as our software can be operated by mouse/keyboard if absolutely necessary).
- the ability to format documents accurately using word and excel.
- excellent attention to detail.
For each project, you will log onto our web based software to access and listen to the audio file which you will type directly into a template on our shared drive. We try to allocate multiple files from the same speciality to the same typists meaning you can gather speed as you become familiar with the topic.