At Designated, we consider our Marketing Managers experts in their field. We have a diverse and vibrant selection of clients who rely on us to advise, grow and support their business and we want to provide them with first class and affordable marketing solutions.
As a Marketing Manager you will manage every aspect of digital marketing whilst having the reinforcement of a well structured team. Your task is to ensure we meet agreed marketing objectives and deliver effective marketing to add value to each and every client. This is a dynamic and demanding role that requires you to build trust and loyalty with your clients to ensure effective working relationships.
You will act as an ambassador for Designated and a champion for our full suite of services. Your job is to ensure that Designated clients are given the best solutions possible.
As a Designated Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and delivering digital marketing strategy.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, website optimisation and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Fully functional, high spec, efficient and up to date home office. (your home set up will be assessed to ensure its suitable and we can make recommendations for improvements if necessary)
- A sense of pride and integrity in your work.
- Confidence to take ownership and always look to find ways to further contribute to the success of the business as a whole.
- Ability to stand back and think outside the box.
- Excellent working knowledge of cloud based software and systems.
- Experience of freelance work.