We are looking for a qualified accountant to join the Designated team to lead and grow our accounting business. The role will suit an entrepreneurial person who is motivated to work in a fast-moving dynamic company, with the feel of a start-up, but with the benefit of working within an established and solid team.
We are a modern, approachable and proactive team providing online tax accountancy and bookkeeping services using Xero. We are a Bronze certified partner and keen to use our online accounting skills to ensure we are productive and efficient for our clients.
Our clients are UK based SME businesses with a strong focus on the private healthcare sector.
You will be based at home and there will be the requirement to travel into London once each week during normal circumstances.
The role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and build an exceptional accounting practice.
- Lead and manage the accounting team
- Development of business opportunities with clients
- Coach your team of trainee accountants and bookkeepers to ensure client work is of the highest standard
- For clients - Monthly management accounting, Financial accounting, Accounts Payable/Receivable management, balance sheet reviews
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA qualified (or equivalent)
- A strong accounting background
- Proven ability to produce quality accounts and financial work for clients
- Highly proficient in the use of Xero. Must have a current, valid Xero Certificate to demontsarte you are up to date with Xero learning.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- The ability to coach, support and develop others
- Providing exceptional client service levels
We offer a competitive salary based on experience.