Own your working future
At Designated, we consider our Marketing Managers experts in their field. We have a diverse and vibrant selection of clients who rely on us to advise, grow and support their business and we want to provide them with first class and affordable marketing solutions.
As a Marketing Manager you will manage every aspect of digital marketing whilst having the reinforcement of a well structured team. Your task is to ensure you we meet agreed marketing objectives and deliver effetive marketing to add value to each and every client. This is a dynamic and demanding role that requires you to build trust and loyalty with your clients to ensure effective working relationships.
You will act as an ambasssador for Designated and a champion for our full suite of services. Your job is to ensure that Designated clients are given the best solutions possible.
What you will be doing
As a Designated Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting and delivering digital marketing strategy.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managing online brand and product. campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
What you should have
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, website optimisation and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Fully functional, high spec, efficient and up to date home office. (your home set up will be assessed to ensure its suitable and we can make recommendations for improvements if necessary)
- A sense of pride and integrity in your work.
- Confidence to take ownership and always look to find ways to further contribute to the success of the business as a whole.
- Ability to stand back and think outside the box.
- Excellent working knowledge of cloud based software and systems.
- Experience of freelance work.
Designated provides a team of creators, organisers and planners to indivduals nad businesses looking for a flexible solution.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, with varying skill, not just because its the thing to do, but because it makes our team diverse and more powerful.
Designated’s mission is to create a world where we support each others success. We have built a multi-skilled team who can support entrepreneurs, small business, consultants and private individuals into realising their dreams… giving them time to focus on the thing important to their lives.
Whilst we are virtual in nature, we are very active in terms of team spirit and support. We work as a team and we support one another fully. You will never feel isolated or on your own. We use Slack to communicate ensuring we have our very own virtual office.